Clinical Associate Professor
Department of Computer Science
The University of Chicago
1100 East 58th Street
Chicago, IL 60637
brady at cs dot uchicago dot edu
- Autumn 2017:
- Winter 2018:
- Spring 2018:
- Summer 2018:
List of publications in reverse chronological order.
- Geraldine Brady and Todd H. Trimble. The topology of relational
calculus. Submitted to Advances in Mathematics, February 2002.
- Geraldine Brady. From Peirce to Skolem: A Neglected Chapter in
the History of Mathematical Logic. Elsevier Science: North-Holland, 2000.
- Geraldine Brady and Todd H. Trimble.
A categorical interpretation of C. S. Peirce's System Alpha.
Journal of Pure and Applied Algebra, 149: 213-239, 2000.
- Geraldine Brady and Todd H. Trimble. A string
diagram calculus for predicate logic. Preprint, November 1998.
- Geraldine Brady.
Contributions of Peirce, Schroeder, Loewenheim, and Skolem to the
Development of First-Order Logic. Doctoral Dissertation,
Universitetet i Oslo, 1997.
- Geraldine Brady. From the algebra of relations to the logic of
quantifiers. Studies in the Logic of Charles Sanders Peirce,
Indiana University Press, 1997.
- Stuart A. Kurtz and Geraldine Brady.
I. January 1997.
Last modified: 2017 September 18