Office: Hinds 024A (Under the pipes, through the secret exit
of the dungeon, last door in the hallway, hiding behind a desk.)
Phone: Too far away to see...
- Fall 2002:
I was the TA for Advanced Operating Systems (in space.) Office hours
were when I was in the systems lab.
- Winter 2003:
I was the TA for CSPP
52551. Office hours were by appointment.
- Spring 2003: I was the TA for
CMSC 15300 - Foundations of Software. I had office hours?
- Fall 2003: I was a co-TA and led one of the lab sections for
23700 - Introduction to Computer Graphics. Specifically, I was in
the MacLab on Tuesdays, 3-4:20PM. Office hours have been retroactively
classified by fiat of the Department of Homeland Security.
- Winter 2004: I was a co-TA for CMSC
23000/33000 - Operating Systems. My hours were special, but are of no
interest any longer. However, I also wrote some snazzy style guidelines that the OS students were more than
happy to ignore.
- Spring 2004: I was a co-TA for CMSC 22200/32200 - Computer
Architecture. Alas, those happy office hours spent in the MacLab are
- Summer 2004: I was lucky enough to be teaching CSPP 50101 - Introduction to Programming. If you
want to know more, about what happened, follow the link!
- Fall 2004 - Spring 2005: I'm sure I was a TA of
something, including ICS in Fall
2004, and OS in Winter 2005, but those days have faded into the
background of my now many years here.
- Fall 2005: I have been working for techstaff. I had help desk hours, not office hours.
- Winter 2006: I was back in the operating
systems game. I had office hours are in the Maclab from 1:00 PM to
3:00 PM on Tuesdays, and from 1:30 PM to 3:30 PM on Thursdays.
- Winter 2008: I am teaching the lab for
to Computer Graphics. Lab meets in the
MacLab on Wednesdays from
3:30 PM until 4:50 PM. Additionally, I hold office hours in the
MacLab from 4:00 PM to 6:00
PM on Tuesdays, and from 1:30 to 3:30 PM on Wednesdays (two hours
before lab meets).
Secret agenda data: