CSPP 51080 - Structure and Interpretation of Computer Programs
INFORMATION ABOUT CSPP 51080: Structure and Interpretation of Computer Programs
| Section || Days || Time (P.M.) || Classroom
| 01 || Thursdays|| 5:30 - 8:30|| Ryerson 276
- Shows the date and title for each session and provides links to
the reading and homework assignments for each week.
- The course textbook is Structure and Interpretation of Computer Programs by Sussman and Abelson.
This book is available from several
- Prerequisites: Immersion courses.
- Course Description
- A description of course goals, instructional staff and their
office hours, classroom utilization, required and recommended
materials, and grading procedures for the course.
Note that this course has an emphasis on hand-on laboratory work.
- Course Mailing List
The course email address is: Cspp51080@cs.uchicago.edu.
We encourage announcements and discussion about the classes on the mailing list. Please add yourself to the mailing list as soon as possible,
- Homework Assignments
- Specific homework assignments and information about the class
can be found here. Helpful hints provided by the TAs in
response to common questions will also appear here from time to time,
so it is worth checking back occassionally.
- Exam study guides and sample exams will be available here.