CSPP 56553 - Artificial Intelligence
INFORMATION ABOUT CSPP 56553: Artificial Intelligence
| Section || Days || Time (P.M.) || Classroom
| 01 || Wednesdays|| 5:30 - 8:30|| Ryerson 251
- Shows the date and title for each session and provides links to
the reading and homework assignments for each week.
- The course textbook is Artificial Intelligence: A Modern Approach by Stuart Russell and Peter Norvig, 2nd edition.
This book is available in the Seminary Co-op bookstore or from several
- Prerequisites: Immersion courses. Discrete Mathematics.
- Course Description
- A description of course goals, instructional staff and their
office hours, classroom utilization, required and recommended
materials, and grading procedures for the course.
Note that this course has an emphasis on hand-on laboratory work.
- Course Mailing List
The course email address is: Cspp56553@cs.uchicago.edu.
We encourage announcements and discussion about the classes on the mailing list. Please add yourself to the mailing list as soon as possible,
- Reading List
- Detailed information about the reading assignments for each week.
- Homework Assignments
- Specific homework assignments and information about the class
can be found here. Helpful hints provided by the TAs in
response to common questions will also appear here from time to time,
so it is worth checking back occassionally.
- Exam study guides and sample exams will be available here.