Some materials accessible through my Web documents may have
copyright reserved by other owners. It is your responsibility to
notice and abide by all appropriate copyright restrictions.
Unless otherwise noted, I hold copyright in all materials created
by me, and allow general use under the following
- For computer software
- For other materials, your choice of
which applies to all copyright materials. I am a strong supporter of
liberal interpretations of fair use. I will not sue you for a good
faith application of fair use to my copyright materials.
- You may use my copyright materials freely as long as you
acknowledge my authorship and copyright.
- You may create variant and derivative works as long as you are
accurate in attributing my contribution.
- You may redistribute my work, variants, and derivatives as long as
you pass on with every copy the full license that I grant to you.
- When you choose a license for materials other than software, you
may satisfy the requirement to pass on "the full license that I grant
to you" by your choice of
- passing along the same license that you chose, or
- passing along the choice of the license that you chose plus any
others in my list.
- Any use so fine-grained as to make the attribution terms of the
licenses above too onerous (such as the use of a music snippet in a
mix with 100 others) should be covered by fair use.
Hey, I'm sporadically anal-retentive, but I'm a reasonable guy. I
couldn't help writing all that junk above, but I hate to read it, and
sympathize with other readers. Don't be evil. If you use my work for
good, I'll cheer. Please let me (firstname.lastname@example.org) know if you
use my work, or enjoy it, or even find it annoying enough to be worth
Last modified: Sat Nov 10 10:53:40 CST 2012