E-mail: pooya at cs . uchicago . edu
I am currently a PhD student in Department of Computer Science at University of Chicago
under the supervision of Alexander Razborov and co-advised by Madhur Tulsiani.
Research Interests: Combinatorics, Additive Combinatorics, and Property Testing.
Theory Group at our department.
We have recently started the weekly student seminars held by theory students at our department.
My Curriculum Vitae
- Arnab Bhattacharyya, P. Hatami, Madhur Tulsiani, Algorithmic Regularity and Applications,
- P. Hatami, Sushant Sachdeva, Madhur Tulsiani, An Arithmetic Analogue of
Fox's Triangle Removal Argument ,
Submitted [ arXiv ]
- Arnab Bhattacharyya, Eldar Fischer, Hamed Hatami, P. Hatami, Shachar Lovett, Every locally characterized affine-invariant property is testable,
STOC 2013 [ ECCC ]
- P. Hatami, Lower Bounds on Testing Functions of Low Fourier Degree,
Submitted [ arXiv ]
- P. Hatami, Raghav Kulkarni, Denis Pankratov, Variations on the Sensitivity Conjecture,
Theory of Computing Library, Graduate Surveys Number 4 (2011) pp. 1-27 [ ToC ]
- P. Hatami, Peter W. Shor, A lower Bound for the length of a Partial Transversal in a Latin Square ,
J. Comb. Theory Ser. A, Vol. 115, Issue 7 (2008) pp. 1103-1113. [ pdf ]
- Hamed Hatami, P. Hatami, Perfect dominating sets in the Cartesian products of prime cycles,
Electronic Journal of Combinatorics, Vol. 14,(2007) N8 [ EJC ]
- Saeed Akbari, Sadegh Bolouki, P. Hatami, Milad Siami, Some bounds for signed edge domination number of graphs,
Discrete Mathematics. Vol. 309, Issue 3 (2009) pp. 587-594. [ arXiv ]
- Babak Behsaz, P. Hatami, Measure preserving homomorphisms and independent sets in tensor graph powers,
Discrete Mathematics. Vol. 309, Issue 4 (2009) pp. 955-958. [ arXiv ]
- Mehdi Behzad, P. Hatami, E. S. Mahmoodian, Minimum vertex cover of generalized Petersen graphs, Bulletin of the ICA. Vol. 56 (2009) pp. 98-102.
- P. Hatami, An Approximation Algorithm for the Total Covering Problem, Discussiones Mathematicae Graph Theory, Vol. 27, No.3 (2007) pp. 553-560.
[ arXiv ]
- Babak Behsaz, P. Hatami, E. S. Mahmoodian, On minimum vertex covers in generalized Petersen graphs,
Australasian Journal of Combinatorics, Vol. 40 (2007) pp. 253-264. [ arXiv ]