I call it ``Humor.''
Almost all of these selections have been stolen from somewhere else, without any permission at all.
The Life of the Geek and Nerd
- Why a geek is such a good catch.
- The poignant story of a nerdette.
- Très chic geek.
(Most stolen from the Association of Lisp Users.)
- Koans from the zen masters.
- ``MIT's AI Lab'' is not the name
of the lab, that's just the name of the song.
- Helpful advice for AI grad students and
- What's so wonderful about Scheme?
- What do you think you are?
- Why M.D.s should not
prescriptions on a Newton
Selections With No Theme in Particular
- The Ugly American in Utah.
- Is this why Microsoft Windows is so big?
- Is that your source code, or did someone
pickup the phone?
- Twas brillig, and the Protocols Did
USER-SERVER in the wabe.
- Don't blame the programmer.
- The Tao
Humor for a New World
- Perhaps this will be the anti-anthem of a new generation.
nntp 119/tcp usenet # Network News Transfer
And the #1 reason to be a Computer Science major is...
Return to John Wiseman's page
John Wiseman / email@example.com